Have you ever wanted to make a raincloud suncatcher? This is the perfect kit for you! If you can tie your shoelaces, you can make this kit. Shower the room with tiny rainbows in about an hour. It doesn't matter if you are a first-timer or an old pro, Swarovski Crystals sparkle the same for everyone. ✨ It makes any level of work a showstopper.
Plus, you don’t have to go it alone, just leave the driving to us— follow along with our instructional video. It’s online. It plays on any device with internet. It’s about an hour long. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b6Jm3EH6W0) We show you what to do wrap for wrap, with tips on wire wrapping in general. You can use your own jewelry pliers, or ours (optional).
I absolutely loooove playing with color gradients, and I’m so excited to share these craft kits for people to enjoy, with no need to invest in additional tools or supplies. Featuring approx. 41 different crystals in each kit, in up to 27 different shades of color (depending on which color scheme you choose).
🤩 💎 INCLUDED IN KIT:
- Raw Copper Raincloud wire frame (hand forged by me). Natural oxidation may occur, which just adds a lovely antiqued patina to the piece.
- Swarovski and Czech Crystals. Pre-strung in your choice of ombre color scheme:
- Aqua Purple
- Chain for hanging and for dangling crystal raindrops
- Copper wire-wrapping wire
- Photo/print out parts list and instructional.
- Suncatcher DIY Instructions on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2AaCDzq
- Optional: basic jewelry plier set: round-nose, chain-nose, wire cutters.
Once you learn the basics featured in the video, you can actually start making jewelry with those same techniques! This kit is intended for adults or teens under supervision, as the wires can be a bit pokey if you’re not careful. I would recommend working on a sturdy surface or placing beads on a small dish so that you don’t lose any pieces if you bump the table. If you own cats, try not to draw their attention because you’ll have trouble keeping them away. 😸
DISCLAIMER: The release of these craft kits does not in any way endorse the copying of our other suncatcher designs. You may use the physical product contained in these kits however you like, but reproduction of instructional text, video, or photos for commercial purposes is prohibited. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! ^_^