Beautiful and delicious little gems in all the colors of the rainbow! Gorgeous, colorful and sparkling with micro-facets, these ear climbers are sure to be attention-grabbers.
🌈 Gemstone version:
• Approx. 1.25 inches long.
• Neon Apatite
• Aqua Apatite
• Hand-formed frame of Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled wire.
** As with all natural materials, please allow for slight variance in stone size, clarity and color.
🌈 Shorter Cubic Zirconia Version:
• Approx. 1 inch long
• Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red Cubic Zirconia
• Aqua Zircon (a genuine, natural mineral)
• Hand-formed of Sterling Silver or 14k Gold Filled wire.
** CZ is man-made, so the colors are consistent and will always be the same (however, please note that your monitor may display colors differently).
Just as beautiful worn hanging down like a normal earring, or can be rotated up along the length of the earlobe giving the illusion of multiple earrings/ear piercings. Only a single ear piercing hole needed to enjoy this modern, edgy, yet classy new trend!
• Hold vertically and simply insert the earring into your ear as you would a normal earring hook. No need to open/bend the wire.
• If needed, you may wear with the earring-backs provided if you're concerned about them staying in place. Put the earring-backs on the climbers before you flip them upwards.
• Rotate upwards and grab a hold of your earlobe with your fingertips/fingernails between the climber, and pull through gently so that the climber sits more centered along the length of your earlobe.
• The ear climbers do not need to be and should not be bent open or closed. Opening them or squeezing them closed will compromise the metal and I cannot be held liable for any damage that may occur as a result.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. ^_^